Saturday 9 February 2013

Still hate my hair

The new stupid wet and wavy hair
So I still hate my hair it's just not growing so I thought I'd put in a nice new wet and wavy weave and I'm not totally convinced. Firstly because I was too lazy to blend my hair at the front so I just flung in some singles and now I hate the fact that my hairs plaited at the front and it's giving me headaches (because I probably plaited it too tight) its human hair but it sheds and tangles like a motherfucker which is annoyin the life out of me.
The old £5.99 weave
The only thing thats really stopping me from taking it out is the fact that it's human hair so I paid real money for it, ok ok it was in the sale 2 for £20 in Peckham, but, thats still more than the £5.99 I paid for my last curly weave (that was synthetic and lasted 3 months and looked really good might I add) I don't even know why I got human hair, like I have human hair money. Then when I was trying to buy it the people in the shop were trying to sell me like £50 Remy hair I was like unless you're gonna give me that for like a tenner then don't bother try sell it to me.

Anywayz I've now decided I want to get some afro kinky hair so I can actually pretend it's mine, I was gonna weave it in, but now I'm thinking I may just make it into one of them funny horse shoe wigs where you cut the top into a horseshoe kinda shape and then attach wig combs.

I may just got back to my kinky twists
I want these braids I think
Then I was thinking I wanna go back to kinky twists and then curl them which means I'd have to do them tiny, but I can't be assed to do tiny ones. Then I saw this girl with these cute plaits so now I'm kinda thinking I might want those too ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh what to do what to dooooooooo.

1 comment:

Rebecca Sex said...

I love bangs,nice hair!!! Have you heard Orderwigsonline?My sister bought one from them,and she said it was very nice.