Monday 25 February 2013

Really need to exercise

Everyday I look at my belly like *smh* and everyday I still do nothing about it and hope that 2mrw I will wake up and mysteriously have washboard abs. OK i do about 10mins 'exercise' every morning which consists of different stretches that are good for your core and then I put on some soca and do 5 mins slow wine and a 5 min wuk up and thats my workout lol although the last couple days I've been doing like 30-40 squats (reluctantly but I know my ass can't stay this way it's embarrassing .lol) but yeah that's all I do and I know that aint enough to make me loose weight or really tone up. I really need to make time to do my exercise dvds and my zumba then I can start back using my toning belt and doing belly wraps cuz there's no point doing them now it would just be a waste.

I do need to do this shit seriously though, I'm thinking maybe I might video my progress and then see where I am by the summer time... hmmm....

No comments: