Saturday 2 February 2013

Need to get organized

So I've been getting soooooo many emails from people wanting to be featured or wanting to to collab with FU it's been mad and obviously I want to take on absolutely everything but it's just sooooooo hectic and then I don't wanna say yes to something then half ass it cuz thats not a good look either. I'm happy to be busy but then when you couple that with looking after small children it's like you have to be super organized. Thats def what I'm lacking at the moment, when I had my 1st I was the most organized person ever I was like unflappable nothing ever got on top of me I was always one step ahead, now, 2 children later I'm like sooo disorganized to the point where I even piss myself off with it. Soooo annoying. Also lack of sleep does not help at all...
But..
I've made a promise to myself that I will try to get to bed earlier and set some kind of routine with specific times for me to do stuff so that I have something to work with because I really can't go on with this disorganized and scatty bollocks it's driving me nuts!!!!

No comments: